Arabian grape juice: A wonderful, refreshing juice made from black grapes. That is far more delicious than the plain counterpart. Learn how to make pulpy grape juice step by step.
The first time I had this juice was in the New Market area, Calcutta. I loved it so much. Whenever I go to that market, it must be there on my to-do list. 🙂 Recently I started craving for this on a Sunday. I just happened to have some black grapes at home and within an hour, I had a yummy juice. Try this juice at home. You will surely love this.
How To Make Arabian Pulpy Grape Juice
To make this pulpy grape juice recipe you only need 3 ingredients black grapes, sugar, and water. No blending required to prepare this.
The recipe followed blanching the grapes, removing the skin, boiling the skin with the reserve grapes water. Finally, storing both of them in the refrigerator until chilled and serve.
I have used black seedless grapes and they are very sweet. You can even use red ones. However, the sugar quantity depends on the sweetness of the grapes. So use sugar accordingly. If your grapes are overly sweet just reduce the sugar quantity or you can even skip it.
This Arabian pulpy grape juice tastes so good you don’t need any additional flavor to this. But if you wish you can add a few drops of lime juice and a pinch of black salt while serving.
The best part is it can be stored for 6-7 days in a refrigerator. Just store this in an airtight jar and enjoy this for the next few days.
You may also like these:
If you try this recipe, please leave a feedback and rating. You can also tag me @spoonofflavor on Instagram.
Arabian Grape Juice | Pulpy Grape Juice
INGREDIENTS ( 1 CUP = 240 ML )
- 250 grams black or red grapes
- sugar as required
- 1 litre water to boil
- 1 cup chilled water
- Rinse the black grapes well in running water and set aside.
- Boil 1 litre water and sugar together in a pot. Once water starts boiling add grapes. Let the grapes boil until the skin breaks and they start floating on top.
- Remove from flame. Strain the grapes and keep the water aside for later use.
- Take 1 cup of chilled water in a bowl. Add the blanched grapes in it.
- Now remove the outer skin by carefully pressing in between fingers. Discard seeds if any and reserve the skin.
- Refrigerate the pulps along with the water.
- Now boil the grape water and the skin together for 10-15 minutes over medium flame.
- Then strain the juice with a strainer and let it cools down and store in the refrigerator until chill.
- Before serving combine the two and serve.