Coriander Chutney / Dhania Chutney is easy to make recipe. This is a no onion no garlic chutney, prepared with very few ingredients. It goes well with any breakfast or snack. It’s a regular chutney, you can keep it in the fridge and use as required. I have used a grindstone to make this chutney. You can do the way you want. Ingredients required for this recipe are mentioned below.
- 1 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed/cumin powder
- 1 green chili
- 1/2 teaspoon black salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Just grind all of the above ingredients to a smooth paste. If you are using a grindstone then just add lime juice later. I have not used any extra water here. But you can add 1-2 teaspoon water if you want but not much.
- Coriander chutney is ready to serve.