Today I made these fried chicken bites. A super easy recipe. Can be made without any hustle and tastes awesome. The best part of this fried chicken bites is that these are crispy, juicy and perfectly shaped and one can eat these conveniently while doing any work. Just perfect appetizer for any party, get together or any gatherings.
- 300 gms boneless chicken
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly crushed black pepper
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons maida or refined flour
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Oil for deep frying
- First cut the chicken in small bite-size cubes.
- Then take a 1/4th cup of water. Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar followed by ginger-garlic paste, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon salt and all the chicken cubes. Now mix well with your hand. Cover and keep inside the refrigerator for 1-2 hour. It will make the chicken chunks moist and juicy.
- Then add cornflour, maida or refined flour, baking powder and freshly crushed black pepper. Mix really well with your hand.
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot enough add one by one chicken pieces and fry for 2 minutes. Then keep the fried chicken on a kitchen towel and leave them for 15 minutes. Once again fry them on hot oil until both sides turn slightly golden brown. The double frying will make the chicken really crispy.
- Now its ready to serve. Serve hot with some tomato ketchup.
“Spoons Of Flavor”