Green Chutney For Tandoori, Tikka and Kabab: An easy and simple green chutney recipe, that goes with almost everything. It goes well with all types of snacks, chat,sandwiches, tandoori, kebabs and so on.. It’s a very commonly used chutney. Fresh mint n coriander leaves, lime juice, and green chili are the basics of this refreshing chutney. It can be made in so many ways. This is my version of the chutney.
1/2 cup mint leaves
1/2 cup coriander leaves
4 garlic cloves
1/2 inch size ginger
1 green chili
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp lime juice
1/4th cup curd
1/2 tsp black salt
- Properly wash all the mint and coriander leaves in fresh water.
- Roughly chop all the ingredients except last four.
- Put all the above ingredients in a grinding jar.
- Grind it to a smooth paste.
- You can add a little water if you want. But I am not adding I like it this way.
- Here your green chutney is ready to serve.