Spiced Pomegranate Spritzer Mocktail –This spiced pomegranate spritzer mocktail is an easy, refreshing, and delicious drink mainly made with fresh pomegranate juice, some spiced syrup and aerated water(soda water).
This gorgeous drink not only adds value to our taste but also healthy. A perfect summer drink or mocktail for festive occasions. Like Valentine’s Day, Christmas and New year parties or even birthdays.
The aerated water is nothing but carbonated water. Where water is infused with carbon dioxide gas under pressure.
This produces a bubbly drink which is known as sparkling mineral water, soda water, club soda, and fizzy water. Furthermore, this is 100 times less harmful than sugary soft drinks.
Some more delicious beverages
Here to make it more appealing I have garnished this with star anise and cinnamon stick. But it is also perfectly delicious without those fancy decorations.
So make this for a crowd or your family or a couple of you and your favorite person and enjoy this spiced pomegranate mocktail! Cheers!!!
If you try this recipe, please leave a feedback and rating. You can also tag me @spoonofflavor on Instagram.
Spiced Pomegranate Spritzer Mocktail
INGREDIENTS ( 1 CUP = 240 ML )
- 1 cup pomegranate juice freshly squeezed
- 1 cup chilled aerated water (soda water or mineral spritzer water)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp black salt
- 5 ice cubes crushed
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 4 lemon slices
For spiced water
- 1 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 star anise
- 2 long cinnamon sticks
Making spiced syrup
- Heat 1 cup water in a saucepan by adding sugar, cinnamon stick, star anise, and cloves.
- Once the water reaches its boiling point reduce the flame to simmer. Cover and let it cook until it reduces to half of its quantity.
- Once done, remove from heat and let it completely cools down.
Making Spiced Pomegranate Spritzer Mocktail
- Remove the spices. Then divide the spiced sugar syrup into two serving glasses; pour half cup pomegranate juice to each glass.
- Then add soda water, lime juice, and black salt, lemon slices, pomegranate seeds, and crushed ice cubes. stir gently.
- Serve immediately by garnishing with cinnamon stick and star anise.