Vegetable Masala Maggi Noodles Recipe: A simple yet tasty meal prepared by Maggi instant noodles, vegetables, and spices.
Maggi noodles need no introduction to India. You will find it almost everywhere. It is one of the favorite comfort foods that is loved and cherished by all age groups alike. Probably this instant noodle is the only food that is cooked by everyone at least once in their lifetime.
Vegetables Masala Maggi Noodles
Maggi was a regular snack during my hostel days. Even now it always comes to my rescue, whenever I have no time to cook such an elaborate meal. People who love maggi enjoy it simply cooked with the tastemaker and water.
However, sometimes the plain maggi noodles taste boring. This recipe is especially for all maggi lovers and also for those who lookout for a simple yet tasty instant noodles recipe.
The addition of veggies gives this dish a beautiful crunch. And the use of butter, garlic, and spices add even more flavor to this all-time favorites.
You can substitute butter with oil if you happen to be a vegan. For veggies, I have used onion, tomato, and capsicum only. But vegetables like bell peppers, carrots, green peas, broccoli can also be added. This is one of the good ways to sneak veggies into your diet.
To enhance the taste sometimes I also use corn, mushroom, paneer (Indian cottage cheese), or scrambled egg to this.
This masala maggi is a perfect snack that can also be enjoyed at lunch or dinner. It tastes best when served hot. Maggi usually coagulates and loosens moisture content with time. Hence if you want to serve later or pack in the lunch box, don’t make it too dry or you can add a little more water while cooking.
Some similar recipes you may like
If you try this recipe, please leave a feedback and rating. You can also tag me @spoonofflavor on Instagram.
Vegetable Masala Maggi Noodles Recipe | Masala Maggi Noodles
INGREDIENTS ( 1 CUP = 250 ML )
- 2 packets Maggi Noodles or Instant ramen noodles (70 gm eacwith the tastemaker
- 2 tbsp butter or oil
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped vegetables of choice
- 1 medium tomato finely chopped
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp kashmiri red chili powder non-spicy
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- A pinch of salt
- 2 cups water
- Heat butter or oil in a pan. Add garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Add vegetables and stir-fry over high flame for a minute.
- Add onion and saute till it turns soft.
- Add chopped tomatoes followed by a pinch of salt, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder, and tastemaker saute for a minute. The tastemaker already has salt. So careful while adding salt.
- Add water and bring it comes to a boil.
- Add maggi noodles close the lid and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in between.
- Once done remove from flame. The masala noodle is ready to serve. Serve hot.